Emergency Dentist – Cinco Ranch, TX
Here for You When You Need Us the Most
Why Choose Rejuvenate Dentistry of Cinco Ranch for Emergency Dentistry?
- Sedation Dentistry for Patients of All Ages
- Highly Experienced Dentist & Team
- Kind & Honest Dentistry
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Over-the-Phone Guidance. If you aren’t able to get to our dental office immediately and don’t know the severity of the situation, be sure to call our dental office. We’ll provide you with over-the-phone first aid guidance and make a plan to get you here to receive timely care from our skilled emergency dentist in Cinco Ranch, TX.
- Examination. Once you arrive, our team will help you get comfortable and conduct a thorough examination of your mouth and facial structure, including capturing X-rays and other imaging, if necessary.
- Diagnosis & Treatment Plan. After the examination, Dr. Q will speak with you about his findings and walk you through a treatment plan to address any underlying issues and get your smile’s health back on the right track. He’ll also provide you with a cost estimate for his recommended treatment plan so you know what to expect.
- Follow-Up Care. Before you leave, if you require any follow-up treatments or visits, we’ll be sure to schedule those for you.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Our team is skilled and experienced in providing care for patients in all types of situations. Below are some of the most common dental emergencies that we treat. If you’re concerned about whether your situation requires urgent care, feel free to call us.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The cost of treating a dental emergency depends on several factors, including what type of treatment you require, whether you need sedation dentistry, if you’re coming back for follow-up treatments, etc. We’ll be sure to discuss the cost with you before you commit to anything so you’re fully aware of your options. Dr. Q is proud to accept dental insurance and offer financing, and our team would be more than happy to help you navigate that.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
While there’s no way to eliminate your risk of experiencing a dental emergency, there are some precautionary steps you can take to minimize your chances of needing to visit the emergency dentist:
- Wear a nightguard if you grind or clench your teeth
- Protect your mouth if you play contact sports
- Maintain a balanced diet
- Visit the dentist every six months for checkups and cleanings
- Maintain a good at-home oral hygiene routine
If you do ever find yourself in the midst of an urgent dental situation, know that you can always rely on our team at Rejuvenate Dentistry of Cinco Ranch for help!